Monday, January 27, 2014

Stampin' Up! See Ya Later Alligator!

Well Folks,
Sale-a-bration is right around the corner and I can't wait!  It starts tomorrow,so keep in mind, for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping you get FREE!!!!  Here's a sample of some of the FREE you can earn!



We made this fun card at my clubs this month.  The stamp set is from Sale-a-Bration called, See Ya Later Alligator, which has 3 more fun sayings.  And the embossing folder is also a freebie.  LOVE IT!
We used Gumball Green Core'dinations #126836 (which I also saw whole packs of it on the Clearance Rack).  We just took our sand block and sanded it a little.  I thought it gave a fun look of "alligator skin".  The DSP is Epic Day This and That #130814, and we used the Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon #126848
Now lets go Sale-a-brate!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!