Friday, January 10, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014 Day Two

Today was packed full of classes and motivational speakers.  My head is swimming from all the different ideas and directions I want to bring to my business!

They did annouce one AWESOME DEAL.....if you've been thinking about trying out Paper Pumpkin, now is the time!
If you want to come back NOW is the time.  They are ramping up the kits with MORE product AND if you sign up between now and February 10, you'll receive a free set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers.
We got a sneak peek of February and March and I have to say I was VERY pleased.

I didn't get a lot of pictures today, but thought I would share some of the boards.  So enjoy these sames from some talented SU! ladies.  Since we can't see the back of the cards to give credit, shout out here if they are yours!







I also one a prize patrol but I can't get my picture to post!!  YIPEE SKIPEE!!!!  I love all the free!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!