Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stampin' Up! Endless Wishes and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Its hard to believe its 2014 and in just 5 days my little baby girl will be 11!!!  YIKES!   It was gone in a blink of an eye!

So of course here in the Great White North, its snowing and I had to share this picture of Edwin shoveling off the back porch and the help he was getting!!!  NONE.


 Marley, the dog in mid air, thinks its great fun to interfere with the shoveling, so Edwin just throws the snow at him and of course that's much more entertaining!  And Murphy, he likes to try to photo bomb me as much as possible, he's on his way to do it, but he missed me!

The below picture is of a calendar I received in my downline gift exchange from Vicky Brockman.  Every month is different and I just "heart" it!



 Have a happy New Year!
 Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!