Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge

So I got this stamp set at convention in July and have not used it once!  Can you believe that??
So since I've been on a stamp budget lately, I figured this is the perfect time to use it.  And especially because I have my 2nd annual Birthday Buffet Bash coming up on January 18th at 1PM.

If your local to Elkhorn, Wisconsin, I'd love for you to come!  For only $12 you make 4 birthday cards (your choice of designs from 6 different designs) and then for each additional card its only a $1!  We'll be making masculine along with girlie girl cards!  Please RSVP with your registration fee of $12 (non refundable) by January 15.  Hope to see you there!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!