Monday, September 23, 2013

Stampin' Up! Tags 4 You

Coffee, Cupcakes and a Card monthly event!

Just a reminder the RSVP date for my first monthly Coffee, cupcakes and a card is quickly approaching.  The baker in our house will be showcasing her first official assignment of making cupcakes for my event!  She'll be making red velvet with a marshmallow butter cream frosting!  YUM, I can't wait for those!

Please come and make this card and just fellowship before you start your busy day!  This event is free but I do need to know if you'll be coming so I have enough supplies for everyone.  Hope to see you there!


 This card is using the new set Tags 4 You #131820 (w) out of the Holiday Mini.  Along with the coordinating Label Bracket Punch #132153. I love the paper, its from the mini stacks of DSP called Season of Style #132181.



September 28th @9:00-10:00am-Coffee and a Card-FREE
Stop on by for coffee and a card!!  I’ll showcase one card for the upcoming holiday.  Come anytime during the hour, make a card, have some coffee and cupcakes and bring that friend who hasn’t made a card before or one who has! I’ll be offering that day only specials.
Please RSVP by September 25, 2013




If you can't make it, but would like to order the supplies, please go to my website at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!