Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! Gift Bow Bigz L Die

Good Morning!

So, I have to show you what we made at this month's clubs.  Now I will admit, that I did NOT have any interest in this Gift Bow die.  But I received it as a door prize during convention and thought, well what do I have to lose by trying it??   And I wanted to prove to myself that I could think outside the box of Christmas bows!

So here is the cutest birthday box ever!







I've been thinking about trying my hand at youtube videos and this just might be one to do!  Its super super easy!  And I just love that I can make any special occasion bow I want!

The hardest part for me was deciding what Designer Series paper I would use!  Here's the supplies for this awesome box.

Birthday Basics DSP #130145, Kraft Gift Boxes #124106 (you get 4 for only $2.95!), Gift Bow Die #129977, Chalk Talk Stamp set #130631 and matching framelits Chalk Talk #24.95 and the ink used was Bermuda Bay #131171.

What can you make with this today?  Don't have it yet, please go to my website at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and shop now!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!