Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stampin' Up! Daydream Medallions

I know you know this, I know it too..... that Stampin' Up! has great samples in their catalog!!!
Well, it has been a duh moment for me.  I mean after 12 years of been a demonstrator I've just never really copied any of the samples.  Well why the heck not???  I don't know, maybe I like re creating the wheel??!!
So a couple months ago at my clubs we did this card.  I totally CASED it from page 114 of the big catty.  I just switched it up a little.  I changed the colors and I added a jumbo pearl instead of the button.
It turned out really cute and now with our new envelope punch board, you can easy peasy make a envelope.






I pulled out my color coach and it told me to use Wild Wasabi ink #126959, cardstock #108641, also used Pool Party #126982, Early Espresso #126974. Large Pearl Basics #125577 for the midde. 

 Floral Framelits #127012 and Daydream Medallions stamp set #126467 and the hello is from Four You #130538.

This is my favorite time of year in Wisconsin and I have to share these fun pictures.  We did our annual visit to pick apples at our local orchard called The Apple Barn.  Just love it!





Now go spend some time with your family!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I had intentions of making that same card a while back, but forgot... thanks for reminding me!! Ohh...fresh apples...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!