Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! The Open Sea

I had my 2nd Annual Birthday Card Buffet this Saturday and it was a huge hit!
Six designs to choose from and you could make as many as your hearts desire for only $1 each after your registration fee.

Always looking for masculine cards and I CASED this one from Sara Hoogendoorn.  I, of course put my own twist on it, but it turned out essentially the same.

This is now one of my favorite cards!

The only little trick I did was stamp off to get the gray a little lighter.




Basic Black Cardstock #121045, Basic Gray Cardstock #121044 and Whisper White Cardstock #100730.  Whisper White Bakers Twine#124262, The Open Sea #123032 and Itty Bitty Banners#132022 along with the matching framelits #129267.


One of the gals needed some masculine Thank You cards so I made some of those too!!






So this one just one of our designs.  I'll post the other others in the next days.
Now go make your own masculine card!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!