Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stampin' Up! Stamp & Supply Boxes on the Clearance Rack

Couldn't wait to share this awesome idea!  BUT I had to place my last club order before I could, you'll see why below.

My clubs participate in swaps and it can be cards or 3-D items.  Well, Juli Henrie did this little beauty, using the old stamp & supply boxes that are currently on the clearance rack.  You can get 10 for .99!  Well she's doing something very similar for wedding favors for her daughter, so I HAD to get her order in first before I could share!



My little brain was only thinking storage, but what a great idea for doing any kind of treats for classroom parties, weddings, showers, whatever!
She used the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #132996 only $6.95 and she just cut a sheet in have and it fit perfectly on the cover of the box.  Box used is #134677, 10 for .99 cents.
Now GO on over to the clearance rack at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and get your supply boxes before they are gone!!!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!