Friday, February 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Oh, Hello

OK, I have to admit, when I first saw this stamp set, I was not crazy about it.  BUT I saw some super cute samples at Leadership and this was one of them.  Except, I added the flower.  Don't you love the 3-D flower?  Its from the flower trim out of the mini catalog and we colored it with a sponge dauber!
Way cute and way easy!!

Supplies used:
Oh, Hello Clear set #130733
Oval framelits #129381
Flower Trim #126869
Tempting Turquoise Ink #126952
Chocolate Chip Ink #126979
Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
Whisper White Cardstock #100730

Go buy some of that cute flower trim and get to coloring! www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Card. I have the set and I wasn't crazy about it either. But I have CASED some cute samples. Yours will be one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a great design!



    --Cheryl--

    **Stop by my blog and check out the give away from Paper Nest Dolls**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!