Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stampin' Up! Feeling Sentimental

I belong to my own clubs, because I figure, hey I have to buy supplies and why not get the hostess benefits?!
And if you've been in my clubs you know I require you to do swaps.  So of course I have to do swaps :0)
So this is mine from this month.  I just love the First Edition Specialty paper along with of course black and vanilla.





I'm not usually a vintage person, but this old English phone booth keeps popping up and I really have grown fond of it!  You can earn this set for free until March 22 during Sale-a-Bration.
Supplies used:

#121878 First Edition Specialty paper, #119261 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, #119246 Rhinestone Basic Jewels (colored black with a sharpie), #119849 Modern Label punch, #127750 Argyle embossing folder, #101650 Very Vanilla Cardstock, #121045 Basic Black Cardstock.

Now go earn yourself some Sale-a-Bration rewards at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. I am not a vintage fan either, but i do like the look of that phone booth and the print behind it...a page from an old phone book would be awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I haven't used my set yet. I might have to CASE this one :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!