Monday, March 26, 2012

Regional Swaps

Good Morning!
WOW, I don't know where two weeks just went..............but wanted to share some of the way cute swaps from Milwaukee Regionals.

 This one is from Donna Marcil, one of my very talented downline.



This one is from Natalie Bauman, another way talented downline.  She got the inspiration from a shopping bag she got.


The next few were from the hanging clothes line where demos could leave their swaps.  So I'm sorry I don't have names, but please leave a comment if one of them is yours.

This one is a sneak peek of a new set and designer series paper that will be in the new catalog!  Can't wait for June 1!



Love the punch art!  Have a great day!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. wow..quite a selection of beautiful cards!
    My favorite one is Up Daisies...
    love its color combo and the cute lil butterflies...TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic assortment!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really great! What a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!