Saturday, March 10, 2012

Milwaukee Stampin' Up! Regional

So I'm at the Milwaukee Stampin' Up! Regional and I can guarantee you I'm having a blast!
I thought I'd post the swap I'll be swapping.  I totally got the idea from my upline, Tara Bazata.
I just changed up the saying and the ribbon.


I really love the new ruffled ribbon.  I didn't think I would but I do!  This one is Pear Pizzaz.  And the embossed frame is one of the ones you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration.  Remember its over at the end of March!

I'm doing a ONE DAY ONLY special.  If you place a $50 online order, anytime today, March 10 while I'm at regionals, I'll buy you any roll of ruffled ribbon you'd like!  Just shoot me an email AFTER you place the online order with what ruffled ribbon you'd like and you'll get it for no charge to you!  Remember with your $50 order (before tax and shipping) you'll get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  So this is for sure a bonus!  You'll get TWO free items. 
This is good only through me and only with online orders (since I will be away for the day, I can't place it for you).  Offer good from Midnight to Midnight, today March 10, 2012.  Ribbon can be found on page 12 of the Occasions Mini.
Have fun shopping!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Some lucky swappers received one beautiful card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the clean design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!