Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! Whole Lot of Lovely

This is the EASIEST gift EVER!!!!!  And so so practical!  Who wouldn't want it on their desk?
I had my Winter Stamp Camp this past weekend and this is one of the projects we made.
Its a 7 x 5 acrylic picture frame from the Dollar Store, along with post-it notes and a mini pen.  The ribbon is from Sale-a-Bration.  You get three rolls of ribbon in the Shimmer Ribbon Pack, 5 yards each!  I ordered the cute mini calendars from Taylored Expressions.
I adhered both the post-it note and calendar with tear tape to make sure it didn't fall off.
It seriously couldn't get any easier than that!!

Product List


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!