Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste

This month my clubs got to play with embossing paste!  WOOT WOOT!!
So many great things you can do with it.
The lighthouse card used just plain white embossing paste for the clouds and then while it was wet, we sprinkled glitter on top of them.  For the lighthouse,  I stamped off on one of the stamps in real red to give it that two tone look, as well as using the Real Red at full strength. And YES, its fussy cut!!!  Popped up with dimensionals.
I just love the brick wall!   And I LOVE that you can color the paste any color your heart desires, as long as you have the reinkers!  Just a little bit of the white paste, and a drop or two of reinker.  I put my paste (just a little) on my silicone mat and put two drops of Smoky Slate reinker in it.  I mixed with with one of my palette knives.  Remember, LESS IS MORE!!  You can put the white paste back in the container but can't when you've colored it.  So that's my caution for you.
I also recommend you put cling wrap over the top before you screw the cap back on and store it.  Remember its PASTE, it will dry out!
Product List
Happy Stamping!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!