Sunday, January 31, 2016

Stampin' Up! Cute Conversations from My Paper Pumpkin

I had some renew time, with one of my favorite demos yesterday, Sarah Schueler.  I got to go stamp with her in her "happy place".  So much fun and lots of laughter.
I brought my January Paper Pumpkin along on a whim and together we came up with 9 alternate ideas for the kit, using left overs.  Now, I'll be honest, Sarah is a work horse in her "happy place" and I just rode her coat tails!  Here are two of the projects we produced.  Thanks Sarah for great time!~


We did use the Big Shot treat bag die to cut more hearts for the left over scraps and used some of our own scraps.  And of course added some bling! 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!