Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!!

I know I have been miserable about updating my blog.  And I've made the decision, that if I want to kick my business into gear, I'd better get after it!  So here's to posting at least 3 times a week!

So I had time yesterday to play with some of the new goodies that will be in the new Occasions Catty available to purchase from on January 5!  And of course, Sale-a-Bration (SAB) kicks off as well!  WOOT WOOT!!

I love this new set called Number of Years #140653.  I actually bought the bundle that includes the Large Number Framelits Dies #140811.

My background paper is from the New Designer Series Paper called Birthday Bouquet #140557.  I used Watermelon Wonder Ribbon #138425.  After I cut out the 10, from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper #135315, I used a sponge dauber with Watermelon Wonder ink and colored it to match the paper.

My daughter, Sage will be turning 13 on Tuesday and I made her the below card, but its not all Stampin' Up! because she loves donuts and cake so much, this one matched her personality a little better.   Still used the Number of Years bundle but added a little more bling with the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim #137910.


 LOVE them both!!  And I know you will too!  So on Sage's birthday, January 5, go to www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and order from our new Occasions Catty.  And if you order just the bundle and Birthday DSP, you'll be eligible for FREE from our Sale-a-Bration catty!!  LOVE LOVE THE FREE!!

And if you are local, don't forget to RSVP for my Occasions Catalog Open House!

Happy Stamping!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. These are great and now you have me rethinking the numbers... I know just how you feel about the blogging and the business. I need to step up my game too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!