Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! You're Amazing

Had to share some pictures of my 1st Birthday Card Bash yesterday.  I had 12 fun  ladies making 6 different birthday cards, 120 all together (whew!) Sage even made everyone cupcakes!



This first card was made with a few Sale-a-Bration  goodies.  #130492 Vine Street Embossing Folder, Sycamore Street Ribbon in Pool Party #130812 and the #127540 Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper.  Remember you can only get those for free if you earn them! 
We also used Perfect Punches Stamp Set #120516 and the extra large oval punch #119859 along with the decorative label punch #120907.  And of course the adorable Bitty Butterfly punch #129406 in the Spring Mini Catalog.  Card stock colors used were Island Indigo #122923 and Tangerine Tango #111349.

 

I wanted to use the You're Amazing Stamp set #126722 that I received for free when I went to convention last summer.  So this is the card I came up with.  I was trying for a younger look, for kids.
I used the Designer Series Paper World Spectacular #126897, ribbon used with the Ruffled Calypso Coral #122976.  I know you can't see it well in this picture but on the elephants hat I also used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details #125585.  I wanted to give the pom poms a 3 dimensional look.

So what are you waiting for?  Go to my website at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and get going on making all those birthday cards you need for the year and earn yourself some Sale-a-Bration freebies!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Wow looks like an awesome party!! Bet you all had tons of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like a lot of fun!! I love the cards you shared too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!