Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Let the Stamping Begin!!

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I've made it here to Stampin' Up!'s convention safely.  I've done a quick looky lou around at all the great things Stampin' Up! has to show.  But I know for some of you demos out there........you always want to know what the bags look like this year!  So here you go.............



If you look really close at my name tag, you'll see my Fiji pin!!!  WOO HOO!  Thank you to everyone who made it possible!




The above signs are what you see when you walk into the gathering place.  Not only a giant creative, but unique, etc.  This year's theme is I am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,creative, unique, funny, whatever YOU are.  We don't actually start classes until tomorrow, but wanted to share the great set up that Stampin' Up! always has to share.

When you walk into The Demo Resources area its like walking into a market place.  They have fun, bright banners hanging and a showcase of different products on giant chalk boards.

Here's a few............










I'll post more later tonight if I have a chance.  I hope you can join me next year for the 25th Anniversary!!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!