Friday, July 20, 2012

Convention 2012 Day 2!!!

Have you ever been to a stamp boot camp?  That's kind of how you feel during convention, go go go, stamp, stamp, stamp, learn, learn, learn!!! 

There is so much creative overload!!! 

Tonight was awards nights.  It was great to see some old freinds and share in all the excitement of achievement!  Great job everyone!

I'm just going to post some pictures of fabulous projects I saw today.  Enjoy!!



I know you can't see this picture very good, but the backs of the envelope flaps are embossed.  Way Cute!  Great idea if want to be fancy.



Can you see I'm obsessed with flowers???






Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!