Saturday, October 15, 2011

Witch's Shoe

I wish I could take credit for this but I can not........at my last downline meeting, Roxanne Mandujano brought a show and share of her Halloween Class she did last month.  And this is one of the projects.  I had a hard time taking a good picture of it so here are multiple views.




She said she found the template online so I can't help you with that but I will do a search because of course we all started yelling out ideas of what other type of slippers you could make.
Princess slipper, Dorothy's shoe from Wizard of Oz (wouldn't that be cute with our red glitter paper!), wedding shoe, pink breast cancer shoe, etc.

She also had the class stamp in black stazon, the cello bag with spiders.  CUTE CUTE!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!