Sunday, July 17, 2011

Convention Day Three

Day three was just as amazing as day two!  Filled with swapping and classes and our brains being filled with so many ideas its hard to keep it all locked in!!  Oh, and I WON one of the prize patrols.  Its a stamp set and Designer Series Paper out of the upcoming Holiday Mini!!!  Sorry can't show it to you until after August 1 when I make something with it!  Edwin asked me if I slept with it that night!  Ummm no, but I did have to guard it from my roommates :0)

Stampin' Up! always does these amazing product displays so I thought I would share those with you.  If you haven't guessed by now.  The theme for this year was GROW.  They had this awesome main stage background.  And here's me in front of it.




This is from the Berry Blossoms Suite found on page 99 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  Hopefully you can click to enlarge the picture so you can get a better look.  Everything was just gorgeous!


I thought this display was so bright and fun.  Just made me want to go for a bike ride.  Products are from Big Top Suite found on page 62 of the Idea Book and Catalog.



Now this display belongs in my daughter, Sage's room.  She's a girly girl through and through and she LOVES pink and purple.  This display is from the Flirtatious Suite found on page 126 of the Idea Book and Catalog.


You Halloween lovers are going to love this!  It kind of makes you wish for fall......well almost.  This display is from the Frightful Sight Suite found on page 22 of the Idea Book and Catalog.

And look at this charming Letters to Santa display.  Santa actually did pay some of us a visit at convention...but you'll have to wait for the new Holiday Mini to see that.  .. But the products pictured below can be found on page 30 in the Letters to Santa Suite.






Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Robyn, lucky you for attending convention! I'm so anxious to get my hands on the holiday mini!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!