Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas-Day Six

This next card is from Susan Conti.  She used the hostess stamp set, Northern Hearts and she too used Rhinestones from SU! in the middle of the card.  The embossing folder used is Vintage Wallpaper.  I think we ALL might be addicted to those things!  She also used the Pinking Hearts border punch and Sincere Salutations stamp set.  Cardstock and ink used is Real Red.  Great card!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Robyn,

    Susan's card is gorgeous too! I love that vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Pretty card, The red and white combo looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how clean and elegant this is! The single rhinestone in the center of the wreath is a simply, perfect accent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!