Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Treats!

OK, so a few posts back, I posted the Spooky Box that we did in my monthly workshops and I said I'd be making them for my daughter Sage's 2nd grade class.  Well, I changed my mind.....

Sage and I spent a couple hours on Sunday creating this adorable candy bar holder.  I saw something similar to it on Angie Juda's blog and my friend Micky Seerveld had a tutorial posted on her blog.  Since its for 2nd graders, I decided using up my retired stash was the way to go. 




This one is our prototype, currently we have eyeballs, eyelids and noses all over the place to make 30 of these.  I just wanted to share because I thought it was so cute even though my mouth and fangs are NOT perfect. So as you can see from the above picture that Sage has pulled out a Hershey's candy bar.  I better get cracking to be done by Wednesday.

Have a great Monday!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Robyn, the kids are just going to love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!
    I'm a new follower to your blog from Stampin' Connection. Stop past my blog when you get a chance.

    Amy Taylor
    www.justalittleink.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!