Sunday, May 22, 2011

Book Mark Card

Just a quick look at a card we made this month.  Its a book mark card.  We used the cutter kit to get the perforated part.  So you can give a card and gift all in one!  Everyone loved it but hated me for making them cut!  This was my first one and I accidently put the ribbon on the bottom of the book mark but it won't matter once its pulled off!
I used the color coach to come up with my color combos.  I love that thing!





Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! These colors are so rich and vibrant! I'm glad you gave the instructions on the perforated bookmark part as I was wondering how the bookmark came apart - totally makes sense, super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card. The color coach comes in handy quite often for me. I want to case your book mark idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally bright and beautiful. What an amazing array of colors. Love the flowers. Great card, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!