Sunday, January 24, 2021

Stampin' Up! Heal Your Heart and Flower & Field DSP

As you probably know, Sale-a-Bration is here!!!!
Living in Wisconsin, its sooooooooooooo cold, that I think my eye naturally went to the beautiful Flower & Field DSP that you can earn for free during January and February.
I'm also a brights kind of girl, so that is a huge appeal to me as well.  WAIT!!!  You can get Flower & Field DSP for FREE???  Yep! With every $50 (before tax and shipping) you can earn a Sale-a-Bration item for free!  LOVE THE FREE!

I was inspired by another demo for these cards and I just love how fast and easy they are to put together.  I even made a video!







Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!