Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stampin' Up! Gnome for the Holidays

Its hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner.  YIKES!  But this is the time of year I start my Christmas cards.  And today its all about the Gnomes!  I'm really not a huge Gnome fan.  I mean, like I don't have any in my garden, but these guys are too cute not to be able to get you in the Christmas spirit!




Paper is cut to:  Base is 8 1/2' x 5 1/2", Mossy Meadow is cut to 5 1/4" X 2 1/4", designer series paper is cut to 5"x 2".

Balmy Blue cardstock base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".   Score Balmy Blue cardstock FIRST at 4 1/4", cut one end off at 1 1/4".  Pacific Point cardstock behind designer series paper is cut to 2 3/4" x 5 1/4".  Designer series paper is 5 x 2 1/2".

Whisper White base is 11 x 4 1/4", Poppy Parade is 5 1/4" x 4", designer series paper is 5 1/4" x 2".

Product List


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!