Thursday, December 27, 2018

Stampin' Up! Heartland

I know its after Christmas but thought I'd share, a Christmas card I was commissioned to do. The gal who asked me lives on a large family farm and this was the perfect set for this!

Let me make this perfectly clear, I normally do NOT do this type of thing.  And after making 50 of these I remembered why!  I love stamping and creating but I think 5 might be my limit of one thing!

I used the Stamparatus (thank God for it) as I seemed to be getting a dead spot in the middle of the barn. And I used the Chalk marker to highlight around the windows and barn doors.  It seemed to give it more definition. My lines were much better after all the practice.
Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!