Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Stampin' Up! Accented Blooms

I know you've checked out the new 2018-2020 In Colors by now!  Well, here's some inspiration for you using Lovely Lipstick.
I have an In Color Club every year featuring these beautiful new colors!  For just $40 a month, you get a package of cardstock, a marker, an ink pad, the reinker, the coordinating DSP and the 1/8" ribbon.  PLUS 3 cards focused on that color!
This month was Lovely Lipstick.  And I featured the new stamp set, Accented Blooms.
Its not too late, to get in on the action!  Shoot me an email and I'll be happy to send you a kit including a PDF making these 3 cards.  Of course all of these cards were inspired by other talented demos.  I just put my twist on them!  All supplies are listed below.  I'd be honored if your purchased them from me!  Happy stamping!
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!