Monday, April 9, 2018

Stampin' Up! A Little Wild and Milwaukee OnStage

Hello!!!
I'm so excited to share!  I was honored to be asked to be a presenter at Milwaukee OnStage!  I had so much fun this weekend and can't wait to share what I presented but that will have to wait a little longer (until the shhhh order is lifted)!  Here's a few pictures of the fun.
 Shannon West and I at the Center Stage events for leaders.  It was an 80's theme, as Stampin' Up! started in 1988 and celebrating 30 years!~She was actually on roller skates.  She is so adorable!  She was my "coach" for my presentation.  Kept me calm!
 Looky lou!  I'm on the big screen!  Oh my gosh, so much fun!  Like a gigantic workshop with a 1000 people who all love Stampin' Up!

Here's some of my crew that went.  Lori Macari, Donna Marcil, me and Kristen Evert.  After the event the 4 of us did a shoebox swap.  How fun!  Stamping all day and night! Below is one of the cards I made.  I don't have this stamp set and I'm going to have to rethink that!  LOVE this little lion!
I'll be sharing some of the cards we made throughout the week.
Do you love Stampin' Up! as much as me?  I'd love for you to join my team!  For the discount and fun or to make a little bit of $$, your choice!  Now go stamp something!  Retirement list coming soon!

Product List

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!