Friday, July 7, 2017

Stampin' Up! Lemon Zest Bundle

I have to admit, even though I LOVE framelits, I LOVE the punches more.  I'm all about the quick and easy, and picking up a punch sure is quick!!!  Here are a few more great swaps that I received from a demo swap I was in using the new bundle Lemon Zest #145360.
This first card is from  Barb Mullikin and she also used the new embossing folder Pinewood Planks #143708.
This card is from Tamra Davis.  Who as you read this, I'll be walking on the Great Wall of China with!!!  Super excited to meet her AND to see one of the 7 Wonders of the world!
 Now go make some lemonade and stamp!  Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!