Monday, June 5, 2017

Stampin' Up! 2017-19 In Colors!

I'm super excited for my new In Color Club!! 
Details:
This club is for 5 months only and it’s to obtain our NEW In Colors!
You’ll pay $40 a month (due by the 10th of each month) and receive 1 color suite, each month, of the new In Colors including:  10 yards of ½” Finely Woven Ribbon, Cardstock, Ink Pad, Re-inker, Designer Series Paper, and Marker!  AND you’ll  make 5 cards from that color suite each month!
Dates to meet will be 6/26, 7/24, 8/28, 9/25 & 10/23 at 6:30pm
I'll supply coffee and dessert!
RSVP by June 10, 2017
If you'd like to join please contact me at the email below! 
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!