Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stampin' Up! Floral Phrases

I had my Floral Phrases class this weekend, I love this suite (found on page 76).  I was one of the lucky ones that got the whole suite from Stampin' Up! on our incentive trip.  Love all of it!

This card was CASED directly from the catalog.   The white on white is just gorgeous!
Both of the cards below were a partial CASE of different cards I saw online. The bottom part of this card used the Floral Boutique Washi Tape (#141664) to create your own Designer Series Paper.

I love the color underneath the white.  We just used sponge daubers to color a white panel.  Night of Navy, Island Indigo and Pool Party were the colors used.  You can also do this the opposite way with
putting the colors on top of the die piece, with the white peeping through the die. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!