Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Stampin' Up! Work of Art

My friend Teri and I made some of these fun Easter Cards.  We were inspired by a swap that I was given by Marita Block.  Thanks Marita!


These were our eggs all laid out.  We cut them using the Big Shot and the Oval Framelits.  We used the big "swish" in Work of Art #134111.  And just played with the rainbow for colors. 





This was our final card. The Happy Easter is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The flower's are from the new flower punch and the leaves are from the bird builder punch.


 And this was Marita's card that inspired us.




Now go stamp something colorful!!!




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!