Thursday, January 29, 2015

More Club Swaps!

I really love these ladies!  I have 11 amazing women who come to my house on the 3rd Thursday of every month.  And they make me SMILE!! OK, and the occasional roll of the eye.....
Here's three more swaps from these very talented ladies!!

This first one belongs to Natalie Bauman.  Its hard to see in the picture but she has sparkle galore.
LOVE it!

 This card is a team effort, mother/daugher Michele and Sara Teale.  They are relatively new to stamping and they rock with this card!  Even heat embossed!

 This card is by Karen Meadows.  I LOVE the big button as the middle of the flower!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!
Please like my facebook page:  Robyn's Stamping Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!