Monday, August 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge

 Don't forget to RSVP for my next Coffee and a Card.  I normally do these on the last Saturday of every month, but since I'll be at the Walworth County Fair that day (make sure you stop by the booth and say hi!), I'll be having Coffee and a Card on Saturday, August 23 from 9am-10am.  This is a free event, so if you are in the area, please stop by!  Just let me know by August 21 you are coming, so I have enough supplies for everyone to make this fun card!  Inspired by Dawn Olchefske.



 Stop by for Coffee and a Card, but stay for my Big Shot class at 11:00am.  Cost is only $10 and we'll be making 3 fun projects using our favorite Die Cut machine!!  Its BYOBS.  Bring Your Own Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!