Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stampin' Up! Vivid Vases

Good Morning!

Yesterday I had a Blendabilities 101 class.  And we made this card, inspired by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek.

This was just a super easy, using the brush end of your Blendabilities marker and using the light marker from each color family.  Stamp Set used is #133818 Vivid Vases.  Blendabilities used were #131000 Coastal Cabana, #130998 Daffodil Delight, and #131003 Rich Razzelberrry.  And I LOVE the new washi tape called Beach House #133689.  And look at my colorful buttons!!  I love that I can change my rhinestones, buttons, pearls to any Blendability color for perfect matchy matchy!!

Below I did a comparasion of our Stampin' Up! Write Markers.  You can see the streaks they leave versus' the smoothness of the alcohol markers.



 Have a blessed Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!