Monday, June 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! $50 Starter Kit

Come on ladies, you know you want to join my Craft Pots group!  For $50, you have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!
This business has been nothing but a blessing to me and it can be for you too if you work it!





 

When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive: 
  • $55 worth of products
  • A 30% discount on your first order (order must be $150 or more and placed within your first 45 days)
  • A 20% discount on all your orders
  • Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)

 Go to my website now and sign up before its too late.  www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net

 Happy Stamping!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!