Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Afternoon Picnic



Good Evening!

~I have a few spots left for my Stampin’ Bunco this Friday at 6:30.   Cost is $15 and includes, snacks, drinks and of course door prizes!  Everyone wins at this Bunco.  If you have not played before, no worries, you’ll have plenty of new friends to help you along.   We’ll do our Make and Take between 6:30 and 7:00pm, game starts promptly at 7:00pm.  We are usually done before 9pm.  Please let me know ASAP so I know if we have enough to play.  Oh, here’s a peek at what we’ll be making….I got this great idea from LeeAnn Gref.

 Lookie!  My Easter bonnet is filled with jelly beans!  Is this stinking cute or what?  So come to Bunco on Friday and make this cute project!!
 

~I’ve added one new class in May.  Its my Collage Framed Class.  A few of you have been asking me to do one, so I thought before Mother’s Day would be the perfect time.  If you no longer have your mom with you, how ‘bout that special friend or daughter?  Class is $22 includes all materials to make project plus frame and a bottle of Tombow Multi Adhesive.
Class times:  May 2 at 6:30pm and May 3 at 10:00am.  I have VERY LIMITED space for these classes so please have registration fee to me by April 26.



~Weekly Deals:  I think this says it all, remember you can always go on my website at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and order in your jammies!  Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack while you are there!



~Looking for HOSTESSES!!!  Hostess a workshop in May or June and receive an additional $50 in hostess benefits for a qualifying workshop (this cannot be used for clubs or combined with other hostess offers).  Don’t have the room at your house?  Have it at mine!
Contact me for available dates and let’s get planning!


If you have any questions please let me know and have a super rest of your week!
 
Happy Stamping!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!