Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! In Colors 2013-2014

Holy Lollies Batman!

Aren't they beautiful and fun??!!  Wouldn't these be a cute party decoration?  They were so simple to make and a bakers dozen will be hanging in my booth at the Walworth County Fair next week!

Stop by and pick up your catalog (holiday and big one) if you don't already have them.  And to check out all the awesome samples and displays I'll have.  Remember to bring your camera!

If you love these Lollies, book a workshop to make them today!

 


Speaking of awesome party ideas!  Look it what my super cute hostess, Karen Meadows, did for our Thursday club night!  I LOVE this idea.  Super simple and makes everyone go WOW!

 
 Book your party decore workshop today!


Thanks for stopping by email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!