Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stampin' Up! Fiji-More Posts!

Since I didn't finish all my Fiji posts I figured I'd show you some pictures of the rest of our trip with just captions and not a lot of talk.

One of the funniest things we did was the Sabeto Mud Bath.  









We also went to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.  It was Raymond Burr who started this amazing garden over 200 kinds of Orchids.  Just beautiful.






The last night we were there Stampin' Up! did a beautiful buffett for all of us on the lawn of the resort bordering the ocean.  It was truly magical!




Thank you to Stampin' Up! and to all the people who helped us get there!  It was truly a trip of a lifetime.




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!