Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Punch Art!

 
Good Afternoon Everyone,

 
As promised, here are the two other punch art cards we did last weekend.  This first one was inspired by my friend and sideline, Sandy Kanapilly.  I changed mine up a little but for the most part looks just like hers.  He's so cute!
 
 
 
 
 
This second card was inspired by Fran Koop.  I received it at convention in my Christmas Card Swap and the simplicity of it is what is so inspiring!



I once again did some changes to it to make it my own.  But for the most part its the same.  She had a pearl on top of her tree but with the new Champagne Glitter paper and the small star punch we sell in the Holiday Mini, couldn't resist using those!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are great. The penguin is so adorable. I like the glitter star on your main tree. Very nice cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful and stylish christmas cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful punch art cards! That penguin is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute cards & that penquin is just adorable! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!