Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fall Craft Retreat! - WOO HOO!

I'm super excited to be hosting my first Craft Retreat!  If you are local to me, I'd love to have you!


Craft Fall Retreat
September 29-October 1, 2017
Check in starts at 1pm on the 29th, check out is by 4pm on the 1st
Craftin’ by The Creek
117 E Adams Street...
Cambridge, WI 
 
Cost is only $175 and includes room, food and $50 goodie bag from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini. Only 11 spots are available. To hold your spot a non-refundable $100 is due by August 1. Remaining balance is due by August 28th.
We never have any ME time! So this weekend is all about YOU doing what you enjoy without being pulled into a million directions!
You’ll have a bed to lay your head on(if you want to sleep that is), a 4 foot table to craft on (with additional tool space to share), a goodie bag packed with new Stampin’ Up! Product, dinner Friday and Saturday night, continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings, lunch Saturday and Sunday. Bottled water and coffee!
Bring whatever projects you’d like to work on! Scrapbooks, cards, sewing, whatever you’ve been meaning to finish!
You’ll also have the option to do two breakout classes with me! Just bring your own adhesive.
1. Watercolor Christmas Cards-$22-In this class you’ll make 20 Christmas Cards with gold foiled envelopes included. Sign up and payment due by September 16, 2017.
2. Christmas Tag Class-$37-With this class, you’ll receive the new tag stamp set and a punch (new in the Holiday mini). And you’ll make 16 Christmas tags. Sign up and payment due by September 16, 2017.
 I hope you can join me for this fun weekend (I’ve kept a few surprises to myself). If you have any questions please email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!