Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Winter Frost Specialty Paper

Hello All!
Its been crazy crazy since Thanksgiving but wanted to share this super cute gift I'm giving!

I do a handmade gift exchange with my downline every year and this year this is what I'll be exchanging.
Other than the items you alter, everything has to be current Stampin' Up! product and I just fell in love with the Winter Frost Specialty Paper (#132341).

Drum roll please......



 I took clear craft ornaments and rolled 1/2" x 6 1/2" pieces of the Winter Frost along with some Silver Glitter paper and stuffed my ornament full.  I used the Gift Bow Bigz L die (#129977) to create my silver glitter bow-LOVE IT!!  and I found a round cylinder gift box at the dollar store and just covered over their plain silver. 

This picture does NOT do it justice!  Now go alter something!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to dress up those simple containers! Fabulous set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!