Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Everyday

Just added a new class to my calendar! 
Album in an Hour-May 12 at 7pm
Super excited about this class! I got the idea from my amazing friend Jenn Gulch.
We'll be celebrating my birthday (cake anyone?) AND make this adorable 6x8 album!
You'll get the album, page protectors and 50 project life cards from Celebrate Everyday!
This would make an amazing gift for Mother's Day or a wonderful Brag book for you!
Since I have such a quick turn around on the date. I have a drop dead date of May 1. These are retiring products so want to make sure I order sooner rather then later!
RSVP TODAY!!!!  Cost is only $25
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!