Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Stampin' Up! Lucky Elephant

I can't say that I've always been fascinated by elephants but as some of you know, I've earned Stampin' Up's incentive trip to Thailand and elephants abound there.  Sadly most are in the tourist industry and are mistreated badly.  When I started researching things to do on my trip, it made me determined NOT to ride an elephant and oddly made me fall in love with this gentle giants.  So when I saw this Lucky Elephant #142939 stamp set, found on page 29 of the Occasions Catalog, I had to have it! I used Island Indigo ink #126986 and Basic Gray ink #140932.  I used the gold Wink of Stella #141898 on the blanket tassels. And the sparkly Gold Sequin Trim #132983 along the bottom of the card.
Elephants are a symbol of good luck in many cultures. The ancient Chinese considered the elephant a symbol of strength, wisdom, fertility and longevity
 
Thank for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!