Monday, September 19, 2016

Stampin' Up! Paisleys & Posies

This is one of the cards we made at my clubs this month.  Brand new stamp set, Paisley's and Posies bundle#143515 from the Holiday Mini.
I love how the Dapper Denim pops against the new Copper Foil paper #142020!
My stamped white panel is 3 1\2" x 3".  And I just cut it at 1" intervals on the 3" side.  My Copper pieces were 3 3/4" x 1 1/4".  Just make sure you put them back together like a puzzle. 
I did also find that cutting the framelits through on the white paper side did work better, but you did need to have a shim for a good cut and easy lift out of the leaf.
Now go stamp!  All supplies can be purchased here.
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!