Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stampin' Up! Awesomely Artistic

Before I left on Stampin' Up!'s Incentive trip on Saturday, I had my downline meeting.  We always do business ideas, share what we've been up to in our businesses, swap and of course SNACK!

Here's a swap from Karen M.  She used the stamp set, Awesomely Artistic.  Frankly, I hadn't even noticed it before!  I LOVE IT!!!  And I bet you can spy with your eye, some NEW In Colors AND the fabby new Ruched Ribbon.  YOU WILL LOVE this ribbon!  She used the Peekaboo Peach in her sample.
Can't wait to share more fabulous swaps when I return from the Mediterranean!  Thank you to everyone for sticking with me and supporting me in my Stamping Adventure!

Don't forget you only have a few days left to stock up on cardstock at the cheaper price of the 2015-2016 catty.  You can shop now at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!