Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration is here!

Here we go peeps, a new year!  I'd love to do a workshop for you!  Would you like more ideas then I post here?  Please like my facebook page for more frequent ideas!
www.facebook.com/robynsstampinghood

So Sale-a-bration is here and I LOVE all the awesome stamps AND Blendabilities you can earn for FREE!!!

We made this card at my clubs this month.  Stamp set is FREE during Sale-a-Bration.  #139143 Lotus Blossom, just place a $50 order before tax and shipping at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and get it for free.  I was inspired by a card Vicki Ott made.

I used Bermuda Bay full strength and then stamped off along with Pool Party.  The bling is from the new Occasions Catalog #137910 Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.
I  have found that with the Photopolymer that if you put your Piercing mat under you, you get a nice clean image.  I was having a heck of a time with my PVC table leaving a dead spot, no matter how hard I pushed but the piercing mat is magic!  #126199 Stampin' Pierce Mat for $4.95.
You can shop now at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.

Now lets get stamping!!!







Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!