Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!  He is Risen!  He is Risen indeed!

Easter consisted of a beautiful Sunrise service at church.  And a wonderful breakfast followed.
"He Lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!  He walks with me and talks with me and helps me on my way".  I love that song.  It was one of my mom's favorites too and I could just hear her belting it out next to me.  It made me happy and sad all at the same time....

We headed home and went on the hunt for Easter Basket and eggs!

And of course Sage had to have helpers find those eggs!  Actually it was kind of funny to watch the dogs, running around looking in the crooks of trees and the wood pile, like they actually knew what they were doing!

 

I hope you all had a Blessed Easter!!!

Here's a card from Carol Stauss, one of my Lunatic Fringe members.  Happy Easter!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!